Below are links to potential grants your church or ministry can apply for.
- Equipping the Local Church Grant Cycle 2023 The Foundation for Evangelism is accepting applications for their 2023 grant cycle. Grants for $5,000 or $10,000 will be awarded to small and medium church congregations (250 or fewer), or clusters of churches working together, in a Wesleyan-tradition denomination.
- The Permanent Endowment Fund (PEF) is a supporting organization of Moody Methodist Church that provide grants to non-profit organizations serving people in Galveston and around the world.
- TMF Grants supports churches and other nonprofits whose work contributes to the world that God imagines.
- The George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation is a Texas chartered non-profit that funds education, scientific, medical, charitable and religious organizations within the State of Texas.
- The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation aims to support organizations and programs for which a relatively small amount of funding might make a large difference. The Foundation will consider requests to support museums, cultural and performing arts programs; schools and hospitals; educational, skills-training and other programs for youth, seniors, and persons with disabilities; environmental and wildlife protection activities; and other community-based organizations and programs.
- The Moody Foundation strengthens the future of Texas by investing in charitable projects that exhibit innovative ideas and make long-term improvement in our communities.
- The Mustard Seed Foundation provides seed funding through matching grants for start-up projects of local churches in the largest urban centers of the world.
- Discipleship Ministries offers several grant programs to further the priority of making disciples around the world. These include grants for young people and ministries with young people, grants that support the racial/ethnic local church and connectional ministries, and endowment-funded grants for adult discipleship in Texas.
- The Endowment Fund for Missions of the Texas Annual Conference (EFMTAC) is an endowment providing funds and support for the major projects and programs locally, nationally, and internationally of the Center for Missional Excellence within the TAC.