The Easter Season, also known as Eastertide or the Great Fifty Days, begins on Easter Day and ends on Pentecost. Focusing on Christ's resurrection and ascension and the sending of the Holy Spirit (Pentecost), Eastertide is the most joyous and celebrative season of the Christian year. We celebrate the good news that in Christ’s death and resurrection we, and all creation, are continually being made new by God’s love and saving grace.
Easter 2023 Social Media Graphics
The Texas annual conference has prepared these Easter social media graphics for your church to share on your social media channels and with your congregations.
Other Easter and Lent Resources
- Ash Wednesday Worship planning
- What is Lent and why does it last 40 days?
- 40 Days of Lent: Find your own spiritual path
- United Methodist Lent Quiz
- Wesley hymn devotions for Lent and Easter
- Simple Holy Week and Easter Ideas that Inspire
- Additional Worship Planning Resources