What to do during 2020 Open Enrollment:
- Review your Confirmation of 2019 Benefits included in your OE packet for accuracy regarding your current plan enrollments. Please contact the TAC Benefits Office as soon as possible if you have any questions or see any errors in your plan elections or dependent coverage as indicated on your Confirmation of 2019 Benefits form.
- Will you have dependents enrolled in 2020?
All Group Health Benefits Plan employee participants with enrolled dependents need to complete the Boon-Chapman 2020 Annual Additional Insurance Form provided in your OE packet or at the link above and return it to Boon-Chapman at the email address or fax number on the form by January 1, 2020. Dependent claims exceeding $1,000 will be denied until this form is received each year, completed in full. Avoid unnecessary potential delay in processing your dependent claims and submit this form by January 1, 2020!
- Not making enrollment changes for 2020?
If you do not want to make any changes to your plans or dependent coverages for 2020, you do not need to complete a new Group Health Enrollment Form for 2020. We will continue your current 2019 enrollment elections in 2020.
- Making enrollment changes for 2020?
If you want to make plan or dependent changes for next year, you will need to complete and return the GHB Enrollment Form found online to the TAC Benefits Office by November 15, 2019. All changes will be effective January 1, 2020.
If you are enrolling in the optional Humana Dental HMO plan, you must pre-select your participating Dental HMO primary care dentist (PCD) and provide the dentist’s name, address and dentist ID number on the enrollment form. Pre-selecting a dentist is not required to enroll in the Humana Dental PPO plan. Please see detailed instructions in the Humana Dental/Vision Plan Summary.
- After Annual Open Enrollment ends, you will not be able to change plans or add new dependent coverage until the next Open Enrollment in November 2020 (unless you have a qualifying event such as the birth of a child).
$200 Wellness Deductible Credit for 2020
Active Clergy and TAC Fiscal Office Lay Employee participants who have attended a Day of Wellness by 12-31-2019 will receive the $200 Wellness Deductible Credit for themselves and their enrolled children in 2020. Enrolled spouses who attend a Day of Wellness by 12-31-2019 will receive the $200 Wellness Deductible Credit in 2020. Clergy and TAC Fiscal Office Lay Employees and their spouses only need to attend the Day of Wellness one time between January 2008 and December 2019 to be eligible for the Wellness Deductible Credit in 2020.
Questions? For further information, contact:
Barbara Kilby, TAC Benefits Administrator, at 713-533-3702, 1-800-606-0350, or email@example.com
Ayanna Tasby-Bertrand, Group Health Benefits Specialist, 713-533-3723 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Goforth-Rakes, Pensions & Retiree Health Benefits Specialist: 713-533-3706 or
Marianela Chinea, Humana Dental/Vision Group Health Benefits Enrollment Specialist, 713-533-3721 or email@example.com