Native American Fellowship & Potluck Picnic
Native American Fellowship & Potluck Picnic at McKaskle Retreat Center in honor of Father's Day
This month, Saturday, June 20th, the day before Father's Day, we will be having a potluck picnic at McKaskle. There will not be 3rd Sunday worship service at St. Mark's due to Father's Day.
We would like to especially honor Dads by giving them a great outdoor playground to enjoy with their families.
Please come at around 10:30 am and join us in archery, using a spear thrower, frisbie throw, stick ball, and any other outdoor game you would like to bring.
We will have ham, rolls, watermelon and Lemonade.
Bring your fishing gear, but don't get too excited because we're not sure there are any fish!! Please do come and join us for a fun day in the country!!!
• June 20 - Saturday - Picnic at McKaskle Retreat Center
• July 19 Raul Andrade,Bible Study Leader/Baptist laity (Navajo/Apache)
• August 16 Sayani,NAMA Award Winning Music Ministry (Cherokee/Creek/Choctah)
• September 20 Rev. Richard Amador, Son Harvest Church (Choctah/Apache)
• Save the date!!- POWWOW - October 10, 2015
• October 11 Sunday after POWWOW, Pastor Bryan Jacobs
• November 15 Rev. Ross Hyde, Maud UMC, near Texarkana (Mohawk)
• December 20 Rev. David Wilson, Supt of OK Indian Missionary Conference (Choctaw)
*All dates marked with * are to be held at McKaskle Retreat Center, 23893 Kickapoo Rd, Hockley, Tx 77484
Host Committee - Committee on Native American Ministries (CONAM), Texas Conf. United Methodist Church
For more information: call Rose 713-880-3845 or Ross 903-585-2509 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org