Donate to TAC Flood Relief if you feel called to give.
Giving to Texas Recovers means we get to rebuild homes for others. 100% of donations to The United Methodist Churches of Texas will go to help rebuild homes affected by Hurricane Harvey and are tax deductible.
Gifts can be given in four ways:
1. BY TEXT TO 713-489-3630
- Text the amount you would like to give to 713-489-3630
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
2. By Credit Card:
3. Online by card or check via ServiceU
(No sign in required - choose "Give as guest" option)
4. By Mail:
Send a check to:
Texas Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
(The official name for the United Methodist Churches in the Texas area)
5215 Main Street
Houston, Texas 77002
Gifts of 100 dollars or more will be recognized on our virtual giving tree. If you prefer to keep your donation anonymous, just let us know here.