Part-time Office Assistant - West District of the TAC, College Station
Part-time Office Assistant - West District of the TAC
The Office Assistant position requires punctual support of office hours, which will be 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday. A lunch hour off is assumed in this schedule. The position requires representing the district, DS, and the Annual Conference to the churches and pastors in a gracious and helpful Christian manner. The Office Assistant must be able to maintain confidentiality on appropriate matters relating to churches and pastors.
General responsibilities of the position will include:
• Maintain the district’s website.
• Send out district e-mails (announcements, prayer requests, meeting reminders, etc.)
• Maintain information for the district directory.
• Edit, produce, and mail the district newsletter (every two months).
• Assist in producing district mailings.
• Assist with computer data entry in Shelby.
• Assist DS and Admin. Asst. in preparing for district special events and activities.
• Reasonable computer skills and experience will be a requirement for this position.
Contact Debbie Keim
West District of the Texas Annual Conference of the UMC
PO Box 9890
College Station, TX 77842