Office Administrator - Westbury UMC (part-time)
● Be the first point of contact in the office for church members and the community.
● Be present during office hours (Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm).
● Answer phone, respond to voice mail and email.
● Coordinate building usage with internal and external groups.
● Maintain an accurate calendar with all church events. Assist groups with scheduling.
● Attend weekly staff meetings
● Support the ministries of the church with office tasks such as photocopying, assembling, and distributing written materials.
● Print, fold, and collate worship bulletins.
● Order consumable supplies.
● Organize volunteers for Office Angel ministry. Core Competencies:
● Friendly and welcoming to all people.
● General office skills such as photocopying and filing.
● Basic computer skills such as emailing, word processing, and using online calendar programs ● Able to prioritize and complete work tasks independently. Relationships:
● Reports to Senior Pastor
● Works with all other staff members
● Interacts with church members and the community Compensation and Hours:
● Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
● $15/hour, 28 hours/week
To apply, please send an introductory email and attached resume to Pastor Danny Yang firstname.lastname@example.org