Multimedia Specialist - FUMC Caldwell
The Multimedia Specialist is a part time position which requires some religious duties. The Multimedia Specialist must be a committed Christian who has a deep love for God and whose personal value system and behavior are consistent with that relationship.
The Multimedia Specialist serves as the digital storyteller for the First United Methodist Church-Caldwell. The position is responsible for producing high quality videos and photos to be used during Sunday services, on our website, and social media. This position provides specialized technical skills to produce video, photography and audio-visual content and materials, as well as interactive live-streaming services.
- Produces high quality video and photos.
- Distributes video, photography, and audio content to website and various social media.
- Trains and assists volunteers in videography
- Create scripts for all worship services using Media Shout
- Help office staff with computer and multimedia system issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be skilled in shooting and editing video and photos to produce quality content.
- Must be skilled in video presentation, Media Shout
- Must be familiar with web streaming process and video editing techniques
- Must be proficient with the sound system, Studio Live 64S Presonus System
- Must be able to maintain and operate a Windows computer, Apple Computer is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Two years of related experience.
- Sunday mornings, 7:30am-12:00pm
- Tuesday night praise team rehearsal
- Prepare and be available for other special services such as Christmas Eve, Good Friday, etc.
- Prepare and be available for special events such as VBS, UM Army, Community services, etc.
- Estimated hours per week: 10-15