Family Ministry Coordinator (PartTime) - FUMC Houston
First Methodist Houston is looking for a part-time Family Ministry Coordinator to provide administrative support, program support, and leadership for the Family Ministry at West Campus. This position works 20 hours per week, typically 5 hours on Sunday and 15 hours Monday - Thursday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist leaders to ensure all programs run smoothly.
- Supplies, resources, and coordinates for all Family Ministry programs. (Quillian Programs, Sunday School, Kid’s Church, Altar Umoja etc.)
- Oversee all facilities, keep rooms organized and stocked with supplies.
- Assist with Kid’s Church service.
- Provide staff support for Kinder-2nd Sunday School class.
- Assist with planning and coordinating events, camps, retreats, and mission trips.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Strong Christian faith
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous ministry experience (staff or volunteer) is preferred.
- Detailed oriented, team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
To apply, please send resume to mailto:MJones@fmhouston.com