Director of Youth Ministry - Northern Hills UMC
The purpose of the Youth’s Ministries Director is to create, implement and oversee all programs and activities pertaining to Youth’s Ministries (6th – 12th grade) in both campuses, so that, Youth will be able to grow as disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Model a life as a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Coordinate with pastors and leaders for the spiritual formation of Youth.
- Identify the demographics of Youth in the community
- Supervise Sunday School curriculum and staff
- Oversee all Youth’s activities and programs
- Recruit and train volunteers for all Youth’s Ministries
- Prepare and present Youth’s Moments for worship
- Attend staff meetings and administrative meetings
- Create and supervise Youth’s Ministries budget
- Maintain Youth’s mission initiatives
- Create and execute a Youth assimilation plan
- Maintain a spiritual and pastoral care presence with Youth and their families. For example, hospital visitation, funerals, etc.
- Recruit and maintain a Youth’s Council
- Other duties as assigned
Youth’s Ministries Director of Northern Hills UMC is the Youth’s shepherd in our community. This person cares for the spiritual growth of all Youth in the area. This position assures a safe and loving environment where Youth can find God.
This person aligns the Youth’s’ program with the vision of the church by coordinating with pastors, staff and congregation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Basic Computer skills
- FBI background/fingerprint check
To submit a resume please email: firstname.lastname@example.org