Director of Youth Ministries - FUMC Houston
First Methodist Houston is looking for a full-time Director of Youth Ministries to provide vision, organization and leadership for the discipleship of youth (7th to 12th grade) and their families through all outreach platforms available. This position typically works a Sunday - Thursday schedule with flexibility during the weekdays.
- Build (recruit, train/disciple) strong volunteer team and a Youth Ministry Council.
- Lead the development of healthy online ministry and the platforms/ content for discipleship of youth and their parents.
- Provide age-appropriate discipleship, ministry activities, small groups, events, camps, retreats, mission opportunities and resources for youth, and when appropriate, their families.
- Select curriculum for discipleship along stage development.
- Design ministries which support worship and discipleship of families.
- Work on a Family Ministries Team and campus staff to develop new ministry opportunities and support crossover ministry between campuses.
Strong Christian faith/ Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of youth leadership or youth ministry experience.
45K to 60K, please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.