Director of PearlandKids - FUMC Pearland
The Director of PearlandKIDS at FUMC Pearland will oversee children’s Ministry from birth to 4th grade, including children, families and volunteers.
The Director of Children Ministry is responsible for:
- Modeling Biblical Priorities that represent a growing relationship with Christ.
- Leading a Children’s Ministry team of staff and volunteers that are equipped to lead clear discipleship in regular and special event ministry with children and families.
- Implementing sustainable systems and processes that produce excellent Family Ministry experiences related to children 0-4th grade.
- Connecting to Families through authentic relationships and supporting their role as the primary faith builders with children.
The Director of Children Ministry is a vital part of the church staff and multi-site team that works together towards the shared mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ.
The Director of PearlandKIDS is asked to:
- Maintain worship as a priority, ensuring volunteer leadership exists that allows regular worship involvement.
- Attend regular meetings with Associate Pastor. This is a full-time position and Sundays are required.
- Participate in a Growth Group or other Small Group.
- Attend staff meetings regularly.