Director of Music and Worship Arts Ministries, Atascocita UMC
The Director of Music and Worship Arts Ministries will creatively support the current music programs, guide the expansion of music instruction and champion the growth of the music ministry at AUMC.
To be successful in this position, the incumbent must profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, be committed to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle, and a strong example as well as leader of others in the United Methodist faith.
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in a music related field.
· Experience in the music ministry in a church setting.
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
· Proficient in music, music direction and voice (instrumentation beneficial).
· Dependable, responsible, self-motivated and creative.
· Understanding of technology and proficiency in social media.
· Willingness to network within the community to build relationships.
Learn more about the duties of this position at https://www.aumc.org/jobs.htm.
Contact: Deborah Proctor
Atascocita United Methodist Church
19325 Pinehurst Trail Drive
Humble, TX 77346