Director of Early Childhood Development Center, St. Peter's UMC, Katy.
ECDC Director Opportunity
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Early Childhood Development Center Director role might be for you!
When you join St. Peter's UMC as the ECDC Director you can expect to:
- Hire, train, and maintain a team of passionate staff who are committed to developmentally appropriate early childhood education.
- Partner with families to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, staff, and community members.
- Expand the school's presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our church.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Elementary Education, or Early Childhood Special Education preferred.
- At least five years of early childhood classroom experience and strong administrative and leadership experience.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day in the lives of children, families, and staff.
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic learning environment founded on play based, developmentally appropriate learning and Christian values.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Budget and financial understanding.
- Knowledge and understanding of NAEYC and a commitment to maintaining NAEYC accreditation.
- Meet Texas Licensing Director and NAEYC Administrator requirements
For a complete list of requirements and to submit your resume, please e-mail Ann Nix at firstname.lastname@example.org.