Part-Time District Assistant, Central South District, Houston
The Central South District is looking to hire a part-time District Assistant
The District Assistant will be a person of high character living Christian values. This person will work no more than twenty hours per week under the direction of the District Administrator. The scope of the work will focus on but not be limited to:
- Answering the office phone and taking messages;
- Scheduling district meetings and coordinating district events such as the District Christmas Party, preacher meetings, congregational, clergy, mission and leadership team meetings;
- Handling all church and pastor files;
- Filing Charge Conference, Report Day and miscellaneous paperwork;
- Making copies and handling District projects as required.
- Managing our office supplies and needs.
Central South District – U.M.C.
1410 Lee St.
Houston, TX 77009
(713) 222-0117 Office