Assistant Director of Student Ministry - St. Luke's UMC
St. Luke’s United Methodist Church (https://www.stlukesmethodist.org/), a vibrant church and student ministry located in the heart of Houston, TX is searching for an Assistant Director of Student Ministry.
We are looking for a passionate, Christ-loving leader to join our large student ministry team, who desires to partner with parents to foster lifelong faith while also reaching out to students currently outside of the church. T
he Assistant Director is responsible for implementing and participating in Student Ministry programs while providing Christian guidance to students.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Director of Student Ministry.
Requirements & Attributes
● Bachelor’s Degree
● At least 1 year of experience as a student ministries intern or staff member, ideally 3 years of experience serving full-time on a student ministry team.
● Spiritual maturity, creativity, high energy, detail-oriented, and a strong passion for the ministry.
● Be a model for incarnational and relational ministry during student ministry programs
● Ability to plan, organize and facilitate events
● Moderate computer and internet skills Interested candidates can view the full job description and apply here: https://www.stlukesmethodist.org/careers/.