Apportionments Can Now be Paid Online
“The Texas Annual Conference is excited to offer churches the option to pay apportionments online with no processing fees,” says Peggy Miller of the TAC Treasurer’s office. “This online service is strictly ACH which does not include credit cards.”
Here is the checklist to use this service:
- Have apportionment statement in hand (note Shelby ID located on upper right corner)
- Go to this WANT TO CONTRIBUTE button on the TAC website or visit: http://www.txcumc.org/contribute
- Sign in and select a password
- Print a report showing your payment activity.
- Payments must be made by the 20th of every month and are taken from the church checking account (ie: no credit cards). This allows time for follow up contact if needed.
- Churches can pay for one item or multiple, including non-apportionment items such as UMCOR etc. If paying for additional items, send an email to email@example.com to itemize your payments so that the money can be applied to the specific ministry. Address questions to Peggy at 713-521-9383.