Third Sunday Native American Worship Feb, 15 - Rev. Jesse Trotter
Rev. Jesse Trotter (Salem UMC, Texas Central North District of the United Methodist Church) is scheduled as speaker for Third Sunday, February 15. His native heritage is Chickasaw and Choctaw. Jesse tells us that he is looking forward to being with us. And, we, in turn, hope that we will have a full house to welcome him.
The Big Water People Performers will be there to sing, so, please come and bring your friends. And, don't forget to stay for the potluck afterward.
LOCATION: St. Marks United Methodist Church
1615 Patterson St., Houston, Tx.
(One block south of I-10 & west of I-45 Close to I-10 and Shepherd Dr.)
- February 15 Rev. Jesse E. Trotter, Salem UMC, Tomball
- March 15 Pastor Bryan Jacobs (Seminole/Creek)
- April 19 Chance L. Landry, Founder Southern Apache Museum (Lipan Apache) Note! -- At McKaskle Retreat Center, 23893 Kickapoo Rd, Hockley, Tx 77484
- May 17 Anna Edwards, Veteran's & N.A. Advocate (Ohkay Owingeh)
- June - to be announced - Picnic at McKaskle Retreat Center
- Next Cultural Day - October 10, 2015 -- Third Sunday Worship the next day - Oct 11,2015 - on site at McKaskle Retreat Center