Human Trafficking: Get Trained in Aftercare in September
Anyone planning to work directly with Redeemed Ministry sparrows who have been secured from a human trafficking environment, or serve on a sparrow's nest team (to visit the spas), to serve in the WINGS program at the Harris County Jail, or volunteer by serving in a leadership role need to attend the upcoming 2-day training.
When: September 19 (Friday) 6 pm - 9 pm AND September 20 (Saturday) 9 am - 6 pm
(Attendance both days required)
Where: Woods Edge Church at 25333 Gosling Road in Spring, Texas 77389
This course will inform you on the issues of sex trafficking and the multifaceted needs of trafficking survivors and train potential caregivers in introductory transformational care.
Topics will include:
- Stages of Entry into the Commercial Sex Industry
- Transition from Living in the Sex Community to Adjusting to the Aftercare Community
- Biblical Framework for proclaiming healing, hope, and freedom to the oppressed
- Common Health Problems and Physical Needs
- Spiritual Needs
- The Caregivers' Critical Role During Transition
- Cost to the Caregiver
- Characteristics and Qualities of a Good Caregiver
- Qualifications/Requirements for Caregivers
Questions? Contact: email@example.com.
Registration fee: $10 (to be collected at the door to cover expenses)