Quadrennial Assessment Report Overview
The Texas Annual Conference approved a Quadrennial Assessment process designed to promote accountability and facilitate greater insight on the effectiveness of the Vision and Mission. This assessment will be completed over the course of 2011 and 2012. The assessment has two primary objectives:
1) review the progress of strategic initiatives evidenced at the Conference, Center, District and Local Congregational levels and
2) review the allocation of resources, financial and personnel, to accomplish the initiatives. Core Leadership representative, Stephanie Griffin, explained this process at the 2011 Annual Conference and reported the consultants charged with leading the evaluation process would be Dr. Greg Jones, Rev. Jim Griffith and Dr. Lovett Weems. Data and observations will be shared on the following considerations:
• Progress/ effectiveness in achieving Vision and Mission
• Fruitfulness of overall structure
• Correction of any deficiencies identified and continuous improvement of Vision and Mission
The final report will be presented in June, 2012 at the Texas Annual Conference.