Third Sunday Native American Worship, Fellowship, & Potluck June 15, 2014 with Daniel Zarate
This Third Sunday on June 15, Father's Day, we have a wonderful experience for you. When I was looking for a preacher for Father's Day, I needed someone who was called to be there to bring God's Word on that day. Daniel Zarate (Coushatta) said, "Praise the Lord, I cannot think of anything I would rather do on Father's Day than preach about my heavenly Father".
If that touches you like it touched me, you might make the effort to be there, even though I know it is a hard thing to do on such a family holiday. Bring your family with you. Daniel (or Preacher Dan as we like to call him) will be speaking of walking in the spirit from Galatians and also will bring in 1Peter 5:7 : Give all your cares and worries to God, for he cares about what happens to you.
DATE: June 15, 2014
LOCATION: St. Marks United Methodist Church
1615 Patterson St., Houston, Tx.
(One block south of I-10 & west of I-45
Close to I-10 and Shepherd Dr.)
Potluck and fellowship follow the service
Third Sunday Speakers
- June 15 Pastor Daniel Zarate, Evangelist, Youth Advocate (Alabama Coushatta)
- July 20 Raul Andrade, Bible Study Leader/Baptist Laity (Navajo/Apache)
- August 17 Barbara Moore, CONAM Member (Muscogee Creek)
- September 21 Chance L. Landry, Founder Southern Apache Museum (Lipan Apache)
- October 19 Pastor Bryan Jacobs, Christian Speaker (Seminole/Creek)
- November 16 Rev. Richard Amador, Son Harvest Church (Choctah/Apache)
- December 21 Rev. David Wilson, Supt of OK Indian Missionary Conference (Choctaw)