Part-time Director of Youth Ministries, Westminster UMC, Houston
Westminster has a small, but growing youth ministry with the potential for more growth. This would be a new position at our church. We want to fill it with a person who passionately loves God, and has a heart to disciple and love on our youth as they go through these difficult teenage years. We would like this person to be responsible, outgoing, and to have a creative personality. If you can lead worship, that would be an added bonus. Please email your resume and cover letter to Kaisi Cunningham at email@example.com.
Job Description: 15 hours a week
- Oversees and leads the Youth Sunday School Program and worship in the youth center
- Helps with Wednesday night program or offers something for youth on Wednesday nights
- Recruits and helps train volunteers
- Does outreach to students and their families
- Attends students’ extra-curricular activities
- Plans and implements fun activities for the youth
- Helps with organizing the youth mentoring program
- Helps with Confirmation every other year
Applications will be accepted until a final decision is made.
Contact: Kaisi Cunningham
5801 San Felipe
Houston, TX 77057