Mission Center: Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-time, Variable Hours, not to exceed 40 hours per week. 1 year contract position. 2nd and 3rd year contingent upon receipt of grant funds.
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Office location: Houston, TX
Lake Jackson, TX
- Provides administrative assistance and support to Project Coordinator and Disaster Recovery Office personnel
- Answer phones and direct caller to appropriate personnel or services
- Assist Project Coordinator with paperwork and maintain files
- Enter data into appropriate data base and computer systems
- Maintain inventory of supplies for disaster office and re-order as necessary
- Work with vendors, clients, and Disaster Recovery Office staff to coordinate purchasing of supplies
- Maintains accounting of all office receipts and expenditures
- Provides regular reporting of disbursement of UMCOR grant funds, TAC funds, and other funds to Project Coordinator, Disaster Director, and Administrative Assistant, Center for Missional Excellence
- Maintains receipts of all expenditures and all required associated TAC paperwork
- Ensures confidentiality and security of all office files
- Accounting or bookkeeping certificate from Community College, College, or University
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Rev. Scott Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.